Friday, December 26

About & Welcome

Hi welcome to my little spot on the net not sure how busy this place will be yet one of my hobbies is working with Paint Shop Pro & I am just learning Photoshop I love making tubes , psp brushes , presets, mask, word art , slats, backgrounds a few tag templates .. I am not claiming to to be the best but I am wanting to share what I have made so far .. and things I will be making in the future .. if you see anything please feel free to use it but please do not claim it as yours .. Thanks for stopping in and hope that you see something you like and that you can use .. Have a Good Day ! 




  About Me Personally My name is Bev and I go by Bonjovicrzy or Bonjovicrzy41 on the Internet I have been doing Paint Shop Pro for about 7-8 years and have taught beginners paint shop pro from time to time to others I have my own website I am half owner with one of my best friends Denny it is called Jovi-Girls www.jovi-girls.com If you have not noticed yet by my internet name I 'm also a Bon Jovi fan been a fan for close to 25 years now ..I love music more then TV and I love classic rock and the 80's music the best I live in the United States in the state of West Virginia I am divorce with no children but have a adopted dachshund that was abused at one time but he isn't now!!! .. his name is Conan " Coney " he is spoiled rotten and he thinks he is my human child Contact Me: If you have problems with a share or questions please feel free to contact me My Email: bonjovicrzy@gmail.com