Tuesday, June 30

My Favorite Places

PSP,PhotoShop & Scrapbooking Resources
I will be adding more links as I go ..

Sites/Forums:

Bag A Snag ( Denny's site )


Blogs /Shops

Some of these are free and some are paid and some are both

Free:

Denz Designz ( Denny's blog I use it allot )
Sentimental Style
Doodles From My Noodle
Digtal Tutorials By Steph
Digtal Art By Steph
Becky's Creation's
CU Freebie Only Forum
Digital Scapbooking Freebies Search Engine
Scrappy Freebies
Digi Gift
DigiFree
Creative Misfits Creations
Divine Intentionz
Bunny's Attic


Both:
Scrap Girls( use allot)
Digital Scrapbook Place ( use allot)
Weescotslass Creations
Elegant Inspirations
Bel Vidotti Scraps
Scrapping Cop ( just found love it so far )
Pink's Poetic Scraps
Scrap And Tubes
Bunny's Attic


Paid:
Digitals Scrapbooking ( use allot)
Aussie Scraps
Exquisite Scraps
Pillowgirl's Scraps


Other Places

Bon Jovi Related

Jovi-Girls.com (my site)
Bon Jovi Wallpapers (Denny's site)
Samboraly Yours( Kerry's site)

Jewelry

My Mom's website and small shop she sells Dichroic Glass Jewelry
http://www.bgglass.net/


Video:

Youtube I watch and look for Bon Jovi music allot and just love this place

Food :

Since I live by myself and on a budget and want things fast I use the microwave more then the stove or fix something for leftovers to warm .. I use these to 2 places

Schwan's
their ice cream is to die for

Kraft's Food.com
good for dish recipes click on Dinner, and then click on 1 bag, 5 meals, they have a whole week of recipes laid out that all kinda go well together

0 comments:

Post a Comment