Tuesday, June 30

Things To Check Out

This is just a me sharing a from time to time ... a few things I really like or find that I want to pass on to you ..


Jewelry:

My Mom's website and small shop she sells Dichroic Glass Jewelry

http://www.bgglass.net/









My Music:

Check my music player the looks like a purple video player on the bottom right on this page under My Followers ... I like to rock and very loud at times


Recipe Share : I love trying new things ..I love paste and rice , and casseroles .. so I might share a recipe with you when I find one that looks or sounds good



BLT Pasta Salad

Click Here For Recipe

A Favorite Show:

Graham Norton

I do not watch TV much I listen to music more but I am starting to get hooked on this show .. it is so funny this is taped in England and this does get naughty at times due to they do not uncensored it

0 comments:

Post a Comment